Acer liquid glow E330 powered by Qualcomm processor is a 3G Android ICS phone which has been unveiled by Acer. This 3G enabled Smartphone ‘Acer liquid glow E330’ comes with better processing efficiency and Web experience. The device is standard in its appearance especially because of the Rear-end camera which looks the most impressive. Another most important feature in this device is the NFC support.
Standard Camera Settings:
- 5.04 MP Rear-end Camera (2592×1944 pixels Resolution)
- Optical zoom & Auto focus
- Image stabilizer, face detection, smile detection
- Built-in Camcorder (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- Supports 30 frame per second
- 512 MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
Acer liquid glow E330 delivers faster internet connectivity & can work both in 2G & 3G network. This smart phone also supports DLNA & NFC technologies. Qualcomm Adreno provides better graphics performance in this device.
Acer Liquid Glow E330 – FEATURES:
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 OS
- Qualcomm MSM CPU with 1GHz clock-speed
- 3.7” Display Screen
- Multi touch Functionality
- MicroSD, MicroSDHC, Tansflash (Upto 32 GB)
- Hi-Speed, USB 2.0 client (480Mbit/s)
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Bluetooth Stereo Audio profile
- 125gm in Weight
- 58.4x117x11.4 mm in Measurement
- Standard Li-Ion Battery (also provides standby time)
Here comes certain standard option with Multimedia section like music player & playing videos in different formats. Most probably Acer liquid glow E330 will be available in the market at the end of this month. This smart phone will be available in the market in a classy black frame but its price details are still not available.