Micromax has recently tied up with Nazara Technologies, which is EA’s (Electronic Arts) partner exclusively for India. From now on, Nazara Technologies would pre-load Micromax devices with the desired EA games.
After the tie-up, Micromax devices will come in “try and buy” option for EA games. What it means, is that you can try a particular game. If you like the game then you can buy the game. The limit of trying on a particular game 5. That is, you can try a particular game for maximum 5 times to get a feel of whether you like the game or not. The game prices are priced very neatly. If you like a particular game then you can purchase the game for Rs 49 or Rs 99 INR. If you don’t want to buy the game but still want extra chances to play the game, then you can get the gaming pass for the game (for a day) for a price as low as Rs 3 INR. For the purpose of billing, it would support all telecom operators.
Games on mobile phones are a big business now. There are lot of reports and publications, now a days, for gaming and entertainment together.
Things that are done correctly by Micromax:
- It got the correct and fabulous gaming partner with EA
- The pricing for the gaming in our opinion is correct and appealing
- It has collaborated with more than 16 telecommunications companies to provide for the right carriers
It would not surprise us if we see more of such tie-ups and other companies jumping into the same format as done by Micromax here. It’s needless to say that in future we would be having loads of gaming experience on mobiles and smartphones.
Other Similar Posts:
- Micromax Launches Q80 – Dual SIM Phone With EzMail
- Micromax Launches EzMail – Push Mail Service. But Will It Be Successful?
- Micromax 3G Wireless MiFi Router Launched At A Price of Rs 4999
- Supar Mario – Now Experience in 3D and First Person Look
- Micromax all set to launch its first Android phone in India