Micromax is on fire these days. It has recently become the world’s 12th largest company in terms of sales with 1% market share globally.
Micromax will soon introduce its first dual-core Android smartphone in India. This phone from Micromax is called A85. This is the first phone from Micromax that is dual-core and Android based. Earlier this year, Micromax had already launched much talked about smartphones such as A60 and A70.
The launch of Micromax A85 would also give tough competition to companies like Samsung, Nokia and HTC which sell their smartphones slightly at a higher cost when compared to Micromax. This much hyped smart phone from Micromax will be all set to release by the end of this year, that is 2011. Officially, Micromax has not given out any information about the technical specifications of A85 still there are some leaked specifications which are all over the place and we have listed these below.
Micromax A85 – Technical Specifications (Leaked)
- 3.7 to 4-inch capacitive display with 480 x 800 pixel resolution
- Android 2.2 Froyo or Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor
- 5 megapixel or 8 megapixel rear camera with VGA front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- FM tuner
- microSD card slot
- 1650 mAh battery
Micromax A85 – Price
Micromax A85 will be launced in India somewhere around the year end. The price of Micromax A85 will be somewhere around from Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 (INR). Again this is just the expectation that the market has set for A85. The actual price will only be known once the phone has been launched and has been given the green signal to be freely traded in the market place.
Other Similar Posts:
- Micromax A70 – Here’s A Smartphone That Has Great Features At Very Low Price
- Launched – Micromax X40 – Projector Phone With Dual SIM Support
- Micromax Launches Q80 – Dual SIM Phone With EzMail
- Micromax Launches EzMail – Push Mail Service. But Will It Be Successful?
- Micromax all set to launch its first Android phone in India