Micromax has launched a 3.2 inch touchscreen smartphone called X445. It is one of the cheapest available touchscreen phone with dual SIM GSM support.
The Micromax X445 has a very stylish look with a unique design of bent at the bottom. The whole look and feel of the phone is very elegant. The phone is equipped with GPRS/EDGE internet connectivity but does not support high speed connectivity options. The X445 from Micromax also features a VGA camera at the back. The camera does not have flash.
Micromax X445 – Specifications And Features:
- Dimensions : 110×55.2×14.1 mm
- Weight : 102 gm
- Camera : 0.3MP with Video recording
- Display : 3.2-inch touchscreen , QVGA
- Network : Dual band GSM
- Video player : AVI, 3GP , MP4
- Internal storage : 128MB
- Expandable storage : up to 8GB (microSD)
- Bluetooth v3.0
- Battery : 1000 mAh Li-Ion
- Mobile tracker
- Pre-loaded WAP Browser
- Stand-by time : up to 129 HOURS
- Talk-time : up to 4 HOURS
- FM Radio
- USB connectivity
Micromax X445 – Price:
The new Micromax X445 is available for a price of Rs 2,800 (INR) in India. It is now available throughout the country at leading stores.