Bajaj Auto has added a new member in it’s Pulsar brand of motorcycles. The new bike that has been launched by Bajaj is called Pulsar 200NS where in NS stands for Naked Sports.
Bajaj Pulsar 200NS features 6 speed gearbox along with a liquid cooling system. The name Naked Sports is given to the bike due to its muscular and aggressive look that the bike carries. The bike can give a maximum power of 23.5 Ps at the rate of 9500 rpm. It has maximum torque of 18.3 Nm at the rate of 8000 rpm.
According to Bajaj, the Pulsar 200NS can accelerate from 0 to 60 in 3.61 seconds and can accelerate from 0 to 100 in 9.83 seconds.
Bajaj Pulsar 200NS – Price
The Bajaj Pulsar 200NS has a price of Rs 84,096 INR (ex-showroom price Pune). The bike would be available throughout India from August, 2012.
Bajaj Pulsar 200NS – Technical Specifications
- Displacement: 199.5 cc
- Max Power: 23.52 PS @ 9500
- Max Torque: 18.3 Nm @ 8000
- Type: SOHC – 4V – Liquid Cooled
- Ignition system: Independent spark control through ECU
- Air filter: Paper element
- Crankshaft Type: Integral
- Fuel system: Carburettor, UCD 33
- Exhaust system: Exhaust TEC enhanced centrally mounted
- Combustion system: Combustion system Triple spark
- Bore: 72 mm
- Stroke: 49 mm