The all new hardware were released in the developers conference of WWDC 2012. One is not going to see the new iphone 5 arriving this year. Apple does not only make iphone or ipads but it also includes a set of desktops and notebooks which goes well with the money spent by consumers but not in case of the industrial design prepared by it. Apple provides best software to run with the easily accessible hardware.
Apple described its MacBook Pro as the “quintessential professional notebook” which received an upgrade in its hardware at WWDC 2012.
The 13” MacBook Pro will include the following superior hardware:
- Intel Core i5 or Core i7 dual-core procesors (Upto 2.9 GHz)
- Turbo Boost speed upto 3.6 GHz
The larger sized 15” MacBook Pro will include:
- Intel Core i7 quad-core processor (Upto 2.7 GHz)
- Turbo Boost speed upto 3.7 GHz
- NVIDIA GEForce GT 650 M graphics
The 13” & 15” MacBook Pro at the beginning will come in a TB hard drive with a speed of SSDs upto 512 GB (half the hard drive size) which is twice faster than the previous generation. It also includes:
- High-speed Thunderbolt port
- Couple of 3.0 USB ports (Regardless of connectivity affiliation)
- Upto 7 hrs. of Wireless Battery Life
The one who would purchase the new MacBook Pro from now onwards will get a free copy of OS X Mountain Lion. The 13” MacBook Pro is marked at a price of $1,199 onwards while the one with 2.9 GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 processor with 8 GB memory & 750 GB hard drive will be priced at $1,499. The 15” MacBook Pro depending upon its configuration will cost from $1,799 to $2,199.