Microsoft has released the Windows 8 Release Preview. Microsoft Windows 8 pre-release is the stage of Windows 8 that stands between the beta release (Consumer Preview) and the Release to Manufacturing build.
The new Windows 8 Release Preview is almost like the Windows 7 except the metro interface. The Windows 8 Release Preview is currently free and can be downloaded from the link given below.
Download link for Microsoft Windows 8 Release Preview:
Microsoft Windows 8 Release Preview – Download Link – http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/download
The product key of Windows 8 Release Preview that is listed on Microsoft’s site is – TK8TP-9JN6P-7X7WW-RFFTV-B7QPF
Download Windows 8 release preview and share your reviews, comments and experience about Windows 8 release preview.
System Requirements of Windows 8 Release Preview
The system requirement that Windows 8 release preview needs is the same as needed by Windows 7.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Internet access (ISP fees might apply)
- To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multitouch.
- To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768.
- To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768.